Techhouse are committed to supporting our customers through this difficult period. We know that right now, staying connected with our loved ones and colleagues is more important than ever. Thankfully, with the help of modern technology, we are still able to do this, while we can’t meet in person.
When our devices aren’t working, it’s frustrating at the best of times. At the moment, a broken phone or laptop is an added anxiety that no one needs, so we want to help alleviate that worry. Our award-winning repairs services are reliable, fast and safe, so that you can get your device fixed in a stress-free environment and get back to normal (or as close to normal as we can get!) as soon as possible.
While England is in lockdown, our stores will still be open for essential tech repairs and purchases. We’re offering customers 2 different safe and easy options to access our services:
- Book a private appointment to Click & Collect your device at one of our stores to be repaired in 30 minutes or less.
- Send us your broken device in the post and we’ll repair it for you and return it as soon as we can.
How we’re protecting our customers
We’re taking every possible step to ensure that both our staff and our customers are as safe as possible.
- We politely ask that anyone experiencing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, or living with a household member who is experiencing symptoms, does not visit any of the Techhouse stores.
- Every device in our care will be thoroughly sanitised upon receipt, during the repair, and before being returned to you, using UV-light sanitization.
- We are operating a strict two customers at a time policy in all of our stores, which is being facilitated by our appointment booking system. Please do not visit a store without an appointment or outside of your allotted appointment time.
- Our staff members will be complying with social distancing measures, and we ask our customers to please do the same when entering any of our stores.
- Our repair appointments will generally take no longer than 30 minutes, during which time we ask customers to leave the store in order to minimise contact with staff members.
- All staff members are required to wear face coverings at all times as well as protective gloves when carrying out any repairs.
- Our stores have protective shields installed in order to protect our staff members as well as our customers.
- Whenever possible, we are strongly encouraging all customers to pay using contactless, rather than cash or chip & pin, and our card machine is thoroughly sanitised with alcohol wipes after every use.
- Staff members are also using alcohol hand sanitiser at regular intervals and all products and surfaces within the shop are thoroughly sanitised at the close of business each day.